We support the leading payment gateways, and several add-ons out of the box.
Many payment gateways work with Checkout for WooCommerce out of the box. Some may need us to tweak their presentation to work seamlessly. If your gateway isn't working properly, drop us a line and we'll do our best to add support quickly.
- All native gateways included with WooCommerce
- Stripe 4.x (Including Stripe Checkout, Apple Pay, Chrome Payment Request API, and all other Stripe payment methods)
- PayPal Standard
- PayPal Pro
- PayPal Payflow Pro
- PayPal Express
- PayPal for WooCommerce
- Amazon Pay
- Authorize.net AIM
- Authorize.net CIM
- Square for WooCommerce
All standard shipping rate providers should work with Checkout for WooCommerce out of the box.
The only exception is shipping providers that add extra user interfaces such as maps to the checkout page. But this is an extremely rare function in shipping rate providers and we are only aware of one provider that does this at present time.
Add-ons / Third Party Plugins
Plugins that interact directly with the checkout page may need official support added. We have tested the following add-ons and third party plugins.
- MonsterInsights (formerly Google Analytics for WordPress)
- Checkout Add-ons
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Tickera (w/ Bridge for WooCommerce)
- MailChimp for WordPress (Documentation)
- One Click Upsell by WooCurve
- Google Analytics Pro
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
- Checkout Address Autocomplete
- Pixel Caffeine
- WooCommerce Points and Rewards
- WooCommerce One Page Checkout
- Pixel Cat (Free / Premium)
- WooCommerce Advanced Shipping Packages
- Facebook for WooCommerce
- Pixel Your Site Pro