We released Checkout for WooCommerce 1.5.0 today, so it’s a good opportunity to recap the recent changes we’ve made to the plugin.
Here are the highlights from the last few updates:
- Added support for First Data gateway:
- Payeezy JS
- Global Gateway
- Improved styling of Authorize.net CIM fields
- Added support for WooCommerce shipping packages.?
- Also works with WooCommerce Advanced Shipping Packages!
- Added – Support for WooCommerce Square payment gateway.
- Fixed – When a customer switched countries from the default country, the state was not properly sent on submit.
The number of updates have slowed down in the last few weeks and that’s an indication of a few good things:
- After squashing bugs, our codebase is more and more stable.
- We’ve added a lot of integrations, so there are fewer new integrations being requested.
In coming months, we are going to be focusing more on getting new users on the platform and less on feature additions. But please do continue to tell us how we can make Checkout for WooCommerce better. Nearly every change we’ve made to the plugin for the last two months has come from user feedback and we can’t do it without you!
If you haven’t tried out Checkout for WooCommerce, what are you waiting for?