You know that episode of Breaking Bad where Walt spends an hour hunting down a fly. That's 2.7.0 and we killed the fly. We killed it good.
There were 51 commits in this release. Please review the change log before updating, and as always please test thoroughly before updating a live site.
- New: Added support for WP Gens Refer a Friend plugin.
- New: Added preliminary support for Checkout Add-ons 2.0 (not released, keep your shirt on!)
- New: Added support for WooCommerce Social Logins (Official extension from SkyVerge)
- New: Variations that do not show up in product titles now appear in a small table underneath cart items.
- New: We now fingerprint the payment gateway markup so we can detect if a checkout update changes it. This allows us to preserve credit card fields even when the price changes.
- Improved: And because of that, we can move the billing address and checkout add-ons to the bottom of the payment tab where they naturally belong!
- Improved: Added polyfill to fix a few IE11 issues.
- Improved: Cleaned up a lot of old code from 1.x for specific gateways. We don't need it and we don't want it!
- Improved: Simplified checkout updating behaviors to reduce the number of AJAX calls. Less server load and faster UI for the win!
- Improved: Refactored zip autocomplete to run separately from validation behaviors.
- Fixed: PayPal for WooCommerce and PayPal Checkout now display their buttons properly every time!