It’s been a week of hot fixes! But that’s fine, we love hot fixes. Here’s are the fixes we have released for CheckoutWC 3.5 this week:
Version 3.5.4 – 2020.06.05
- Fix – Fix issues with Barberry theme (specifically the Barberry Extension plugin)
- Fix – Fix issue with terms and conditions on order pay page
- Fix – Fix field layout for Brazilian Market for WooCommerce plugin
- Fix – Fix translation strings from WooCommerce core that have changed.
Version 3.5.3 – 2020.06.04
- Hotfix – Fix issue with WooCommerce 4.2 that caused the row containing country, post code, and state to be invisible when either switching to a country that has no states or loading the checkout page with a country that has no states.
Version 3.5.1 – 2020.06.03
- Fix – Fix issue where WooCommerce Square (official gateway) postal code field wasn’t updated when the ‘Same as shipping address’ radio was toggled or the billing postcode was changed.
- Fix – Firm up styles on field rows to prevent themes or plugins from messing with them.
- Fix – Add more specificity to the checkmark styles on the thank you page to prevent themes or plugins from messing with them.