We’re a little late on the announcement, but we launched CheckoutWC 3.9 about a week ago. We blame the pleasant eastern seaboard weather for tempting us out of doors.
This isn’t a huge release, but it has some important updates. Here is the combined change log of the changes between 3.9.0 and 3.9.2:
- New: Compatibility with themes produced by Fuel Themes. Requires latest versions.
- Improved: We now sync shipping information to hidden billing fields as they change. This is so that Jilt and similar plugins can correctly get the first and last name information.
- Improved: Refactored how we hide / show shipping tab to allow dynamically showing and hiding the shipping tab based on what the cart contains.
- Fix: Fix bug where shipping tab was not visible when using ‘Hide shipping costs until calculated’ option.
- Fix: Fixed a couple of PHP notices and warnings.
- Fix: Fixed bug with shipping tab when only shipped subscriptions are in the cart.
- Fix: Fixed bug with PayPal for WooCommerce not loading the email address correctly on the review page, preventing orders from being submitted.
- Fix: Fixed bug with latest version of EU VAT Number that caused field labels to not show up.
- Fix: Fix issue where (optional) might show up in promo code field.
- Fix: Fix issue with longer payment separator text on mobile devices.
- Fix: Fix that super annoying bug in which the phone field setting wasn’t honored unless you re-saved it.
- Fix: Fix a styling issue with Stripe for WooCommerce payment express buttons.
- Update tested versions.
- Fix: Fix error in Hungarian translations.
- Fix: Fix bug that caused Apple Pay / Google Pay to show as active on the payment gateways list with the Glass theme. (Specific to Stripe for WooCommerce – PaymentPlugins)
- Fix: Fix issue with YITH Product Bundles that caused bundled items to have editable quantities.
- Fix: Fix bug that caused return to shipping link to show up on one page checkout.