We just released CheckoutWC 3.10.0 with some improvements and bug fixes. Here’s the change log:
- New: Added Express Checkout support for Vipps
- Improved: Made it possible for developers to add additional tabs to the checkout process.
- Fix: Added margin between shipping packages.
- Fix: Added fixes fro SpaSalon theme.
- Fix: When license check fails, error is output on the screen.
- Fix: Fix issue with NIF Portugal plugin
- Fix: Fix issue with WooCommerce Square when an invalid card number is entered.
- Fix: Fix issue with PayPal for WooCommerce 2.4.0
The last fix is important for customers who use PayPal for WooCommerce. Be sure to update PayPal for WooCommerce to 2.4.0 when you update to CheckoutWC 3.10.0.
Additionally, you will need to go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > PayPal Express Checkout and set the new setting for button height to 35px:
Updating to CheckoutWC 3.10.0 before updating to PayPal for WooCommerce 2.4.0 or vice versa will cause styling issues with your PayPal button.