Let’s keep this short and sweet. 3.11.0 is out with some new features and fixes. Here’s the change log:
Version 3.11.1 – 2020.10.10
- Hotfix: Fix issue where submitting checkout with PayPal for WooCommerce didn’t show errors.
Version 3.11.0 – 2020.10.09
- New: Support for YITH Composite Products
- Improved: Added filter for changing account creation statement: cfw_account_creation_statement
- Improved: Fixed some parity issues with complete order process and WooCommerce core. Prevents payment fields from re-initing on submit error.
- Improved: Added filters for changing the size of cart thumbnails: cfw_cart_thumb_width, cfw_cart_thumb_height
- Fix: Fix issue with body class filter that wasn’t returning classes.
- Fix: Fix error in Finnish translations.
- Fix: Fix JS error when payment field value is null. Fixes Mercado gateway.