CheckoutWC 7.1.0 is ready for update.
Here’s the release notes:
- New – You can now elect to display trust badges below the checkout form in a horizontal row.
- New – Added loading animation on continue buttons at the bottom of each step that runs while asynchronous field validation is running.
- Improved – Use native form-row class as parent styling class instead of cfw-input-wrap. Makes it easier to style fields without fulling controlling every aspect of the field output.
- Improved – Added list of common email address domains that short circuit domain check resulting in faster validation.
- Improved – Fields that are not visible on the active tab are no longer validated. Also added a lot more logging when using cfw-debug=true URL parameter to identify which field is causing validation failures.
- Fix – Fix bug that caused the footer text color option to not work.
- Fix – Fix bug that caused Order Bumps admin menu to show for non-admins.
- Fix – Fix bug that caused the Show Credit Card Logos on Mobile option to not work on the Order Pay page.
- Fix – Fix multiple bugs that prevented order submission when using PayPal for WooCommerce and our full name field as well as our discreet address 1 fields.
- Fix – Billing address sync was trying to sync non-address shipping fields such as shipping methods.
- Fix – Fix issue with autocompleting city from zip for Dutch addresses.
- Fix – Fix issue with (optional) not being translated in field placeholders and on Add Address Line 2 type links.
- Fix – Fix validation errors with Iconic Delivery Slots when their UI was not visible
- Fix – Fix bug where HTML was added to field placeholders from label
- Fix – Styling improvements for Order Delivery Date Pro
- Fix – Fix edge case bug where missing trust badges data caused a fatal error.