We just released CheckoutWC 7.1.3 with some nice bug fixes and enhancements for your weekend.
Here are the release notes:
- New – Added new option to place Trust Badges in the footer. Trust Badges now have a main level admin menu.
- Improved – The official Stripe gateway undeprecated an important filter that allows us to turn on payment request/express buttons on the checkout page. So we re-implemented it.
- Improved – The whole row is now clickable to select a payment method. Particularly helpful on the Glass theme due to the larger styling of items.
- Dev – Removed cfw_disable_admin_menus filter in favor of better methods. Try: remove_menu_page( ‘cfw-settings’ )
- Dev – Added new action: cfw_order_item_after_data
- Fix – Fix issue where Full Name, House Number, and Street Name fields caused issues with express checkout (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc)
- Fix – Corrected some Danish translations. Thanks, Julie!
- Fix – Fix how we style the footer on the Glass theme. No longer uses absolute positioning which I think we can all agree is better.
- Fix – Fix bug that caused countries that are excluded in WooCommerce settings to show up in international phone field dropdown.
- Fix – Revert changes to Netherlands zip autocomplete in favor of disabling zip autocomplete entirely for the Netherlands and Belgium due to our data source not having good city data.
- Fix – Fix edge case where if a shipping address field value was ‘null’ the billing address sync would still run.
- Tweak – Removed colon after shipping method names
- Tweak – Renamed pot file to checkout-wc.pot since this seems to be more standards complaint.