We pushed out an update with a few fixes and enhancements. It was actually two releases because, being imperfect humans, we accidentally released 1.6.0 without a crucial Stripe styling fix.
Payment Gateway Styling
Instead, we stripped out this customization for several major gateways and added in the WooCommerce native form layout styles. Consequently, most gateways should render correctly by default.
This still gives us the option to do more radical transformations where we see fit, but for now we're going to be working in the opposite direction. Favoring compatibility over pixel perfection.
New Gateway Support
Because WooCommerce's native PayPal Express gateway removed their checkout button, we were asked to implement a popular third-party PayPal gateway. Support for this gateway is considered to be beta as we haven't tested every manifestation of their feature set. (They have a lot of gateways!)
Full Change Log
- Tweak: Hide taxes from totals area when taxes are disabled.
- Fix: Change shipping address summary to use internationalized field labels.
- Added: Beta support for PayPal for WooCommerce's PayPal gateways.
- Tweak: Imported default WooCommerce form layout styling to better support default gateway styling and removed per gateway styling for Authorize.net AIM/CIM, PayPal Express/Pro/PayFlowPro.
- Tweak: Remove invasive styling overrides on Stripe form. Let default layout reign supreme.
- Tweak: Don't use constant to pass translation domain to keep with best practices.