Version 6.2.3 – 2022.01.14
We have a lot of stuff in the works, but today we’re releasing a tasty patch release that fixes some bugs and generally makes CheckoutWC better for everyone.
Here are the details:
- New – Add support for YITH Points and Rewards 3.x
- Improved – Automatically exclude our JS files from WP Rocket transformations that break things.
- Improved – Added action before upsells are added to the cart: cfw_before_order_bump_add_to_cart
- Improved – When rendering a remove item link, we now pass it through the WooCommerce filter so that it picks up changes from other code.
- Improved – Refactored Google Address Autocomplete service. It’s cleaner! It’s faster! (maybe) And it’s much easier to handle country by country edge cases.
- Fix – Fix multiple bugs with Checkout Field Editor (official WooCommerce extension)
- Fix – Clean up jQuery migrate warnings.
- Fix – Fixes for PayPal for WooCommerce Complete Payments gateway.
- Fix – Fix bug where error messages were not properly displayed if the error was not output in the form tag.
- Fix – Fix bugs with Thrive theme.
- Fix – Aborted AJAX calls are no longer logged as errors.
- Fix – Eliminated deprecated function call.
- Fix – Fix bug with Metro theme.
- Fix – Fixed bug where upsells were not discounted properly after being added to the cart.
- Fix – Fix bug where the city field was not validated if it was rendered off screen.